A list which features the best high fashion brands, including clothing, shoes, purses, the works! The hottest clothing lines from all over the world are listed here. These are the top fashion brands and clothing companies in the world. If you are looking for recommendations on the hottest hip hop clothing, celebrity clothing lines, luxury clothing, sportswear etc, than this is the list for you.
- Emporio Armani: Emporio Armani was formed in 1975 and is primarily known for its clean and tailored menswear line. The Italian fashion empire has since grown to include even belts, bags, fragrances, knitwear, jackets and even sunglasses. Celebrities like Megan Fox, Rihanna and Cristiano Ronaldo all swear by the Armani brand and act as its endorsers.Armani is also known for its sense of responsibility in uplifting the standards of the fashion industry.
- Christian Dior: Though it encountered controversy in the beginning, Dior’s New Look eventually revolutionized women’s clothing and helped establish Paris as a fashion center. The reputable French brand is well known for its accessories and fragrances.
- Gucci: Known for its wide influence in the fashion world and its trendsetting ways, Gucci is almost synonymous to leather goods and accessories. It has earned billions of revenues over the years and operates almost 300 stores worldwide
- Chanel: When one speaks of high fashion and ready to wear clothes, accessories and luxury goods, the brand of Chanel would immediately come to mind.
- Versace: The Versace fashion company was only established in 1978, but the Italian grandeur that Gianni Versace showcased brought the brand instant popularity. The brand has lines in luxury clothes, accessories, cosmetics and home furnishings.
- Victoria’s Secret: Who does not know Victoria’s Secret? Since being established in 1977, women have loved the brand for its lingerie, sleep attire, swimming outfits and beauty products. Men, on the other hand, simply love the fashion show that the brand puts up every year
- Calvin Klein: A real American brand, Calvin Klein was founded in 1968 and designs everything from top-of-the-line clothing and sporty outfits to denims and underwear. Calvin Klein is also known for its home collection, like towels and beddings, and lifestyle items, like perfumes, watches and jewelleries.
- Prada: Prada is one of the more popular brands in the fashion world. Established in 1913 by the Italian fashion designer Mario Prada, the brand is well known for its ready to wear clothes, leather accessories, shoes, luggage’s and even hats for both men and women. Its brand name shot into the public’s consciousness in 2006 when Hollywood released a movie entitled The Devil Wears Prada.
- Dolce & Gabbana: Dolce & Gabbana was established in 1985 by Italian fashion designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana. They shot to fame in the 1990s after both their women’s and men’s perfume won awards for most feminine flavor of the year in 1996 and best male perfume in 1996. The brand is well known for its clothing line, footwear, bags, eyewear and watches.
- Hugo Boss: Founded in 1924 by the German fashion designer Hugo Boss, the brand has a presence in 110 countries spread over a thousand stores. Hugo Boss is known for its high fashion clothing, accessories and footwear. It has recorded revenues of over a billion dollars.
- How Ethical Are Your Favorite Brands, Really? (
- Most Famous Clothing Fashion Designs (shesbrillant.com)
- High Street Fashion Week Presents Dear Layla Boutique. (lifesacatwalk.com)
- Vaute Couture to Dish Out Vegan Fashion Show at Farm Sanctuary Event (greenpacks.org)
- Top 10 Overused Fashion Terms/phrases (vandieb.com)